1. There shall be National Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director appointed by the Management Committee with the approval of the National Executive Council.
2. The National Executive Director shall be head of the National Secretariat answerable to the Secretary-General and shall attend and take minutes and resolutions of all meetings of the organs of the Party and shall in addition, perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Management Committee or other organs of the Party;
3. The National Executive Director shall be in charge of the National Secretariat run on a professional basis under the guidance of the Management Committee and the National Executive Council.
4. The National Executive Director shall recruit such staff, either on full time and/or part time basis as are necessary to run the National Secretariat upon the advice and approval of the Management Committee and the National Executive Council.
5. The National Executive Director shall compile and produce all draft policy documents to the National Executive Council for review and approval.
6. The National Executive Director shall assist the Secretary-General to coordinate the National Secretariat and other organs of the party for the harmonious operation of the party.
7. The Deputy Executive Director & Deputy Executive Officer shall deputize the National Executive Director & County Executive Officer respectively in all other respects.
8. The National Executive Council shall formulate such Party policies necessary for the running of the party affairs including Human Resource Policy, administration, procurement, and disposal policy, and financial management policies based on National and International laws.